Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookie Pie
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust -or- gluten free pie crust*
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup gluten free flour (I used Pamela's gluten free baking mix)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or nuts of preference)
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy.
- Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar and then beat in butter.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until knife inserted half way between outside edge and center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
- *If you opt to use your own gluten free pie crust recipe, please check the baking instructions as this needs to be an unbaked or parked pie shell.