This recipe is so dang easy, even my 10 year old can prepare it. That being said, it’s surprisingly a staple when folks come over. They always want the “onion potoates!” It’s so simply and yet oh so yummy! It’s an easy way to spice up a plain ol sweet potato and is a perfect side dish to bbq meats.
- 3 large sweet potatoes (or 5 small)
- 1 package dried onion soup mix (I used Lipton's)
- ¼ cup Chosen Foods Avocado oil, or more if needed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into ½ inch cubes or dice to your size preference.
- Combine potatoes in a bowl with dry onion soup mix and oil. Toss to coat.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for aprox 20-25 mins or until browned. Half way through cook time, flip potatoes with a spatula.