I’m not sure if you’ve all had avocado pudding before, but if you haven’t you really need to. There are not very many times you can convince me to eat something that looks gross but tastes amazing…This is one one them. Well the pudding doesn’t look gross exactly but knowing it was green avocado mush is sorta weird to my brain. How does it taste so dang good! It’s sweet, it’s chocolatey and it’s the perfect consistency. Better yet, top it with your favorite goodies for a quick dessert since you likely have everything in your cupboard or fridge already.
- 2 ripe medium avocados
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup raw agave nectar
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: ½ cup gelatin for added protien
- Optional: toppings such as whipped cream, chocolate chips, cookie crumbles
- Mix all ingredients in a ninja or food processor. Voila!