I know what you’re thinking. Why on earth would you use cottage cheese in a protein shake? For those of you who aren’t straying away from dairy, these is a delicious option and tastes pretty dang yummy! If I could somehow get the consistency thicker, it would taste just like frozen yogurt (cake batter flavor). Maybe a couple of frozen bananas would do it?
Either way, you need to try this one. This is a great kids snack too because of the sprinkles! Kids eat anything with sprinkles. Well, actually so do I but that’s a whole other subject. 🙂
- ½ cup Low fat cottage cheese or greek yogurt (I used yogurt)
- 2 Scoops or 1 serving vanilla protein powder (I used Progenex Tropical Vanilla)
- 3-5 Drops butter or almond extract (I use butter extract, a generous splash)
- 1 tbs Vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix
- 3-5 Stevia packets
- ½ cup+ Water
- 5-10 Ice Cubes
- Sprinkles for topping
- Put everything in a blender or ninja and blend until the ice is mixed in. Top with sprinkles and enjoy!