These little cups are literally the easiest breakfast or snack or meal I have ever made. I feel a little guilty even posting a recipe for you guys because they are THAT simple. The best part, you can substitute any meat with the eggs (ham, prosciutto, salami, turkey, etc). I am a big fan of the saltier meats with the egg but that’s just me. Guys and gals, go get your muffin tins and make these the night before and store for the week. They are worth it! Promise.
- 1 package of thinly sliced proscuitto
- 8-12 eggs
- coconut oil spray
- salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- spray non-stick coconut oil spray or avocado oil in muffin tins. Layer one thin slice of prosciutto into each muffin cup, making sure the bottoms are fully covered and meat is up the sides. For me, I folded one slice in half and layered them accordingly.
- Crack and egg into each cup and sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook for 15-20 mins, checking at the 10 min mark for doneness.
- (I pulled mine out at 15 mins to keep them slightly runny as I would reheat them in the morning).